Tactical Quality Solutions
Solutions that maximize your return on investment.
“I bring the benefits of lean to enhance your operations credibility as a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt.” – Dan Alvarez
Tactical Quality Solutions fosters Lean Six Sigma resource management and has a track record of 100% contract attainment representing companies as their “outsourced quality department.” Open Schedule Discounts, and quick turnaround assistance available as needed for certification to all new ISO- and AS- international standards.
Celebrated as the “Coach of the Century” One of only two people enshrined in the Basketball Hall of Fame as both a player (University of Purdue) and a coach (UCLA 1948- 1975), winning 88 consecutive games. The Pyramid is a well-known by-product of the Wooden coaching era. The principles outlined in it form the basis of Wooden’s outlook on life and explain much of his success on and off the court. “There’s nothing better than being in a huddle, and having the coach right there with you.”
Daniel Alvarez is on the Board of Directors for the Tarrant County Association of Mediators. If you would like to learn more about the services that Mr. Alvarez can provide related to mediation please visit. https://www.tcamediators.org/
1. Are your processes delivering the results you expected?
2. Do organized activities routinely happen as planned?
3. Are current problems being permanently solved?
4. Are process requirements capable, consistent, and communicated to everyone?
5. Do all employees understand their responsibility to do things right the first time?
6. Are all of your customers or representatives completely satisfied with your service at this time?
7. Do your customers view you as a reliable supplier – someone who provides them exactly what they want, when they want it, in an efficient, affordable manner?
8. Do associates know how to go about “making quality happen” and easy to implement?
9. Is management comfortable with the amount of time it takes for improvement efforts to deliver the increases in quality and throughput?
10. Does management know what to do to mobilize the workforce toward creating reliability?
Success and the Bottom Line
Refresh Your Organization and Raise The Commitment™
Our Vision is to provide best-practice solutions that increase cash flow and market share.
Our Mission is to establish reliability goals that increase process ownership and innovation.
Our Goal is to share solutions that eliminate redundancy and increase throughput as we focus on the business goals of our client with value-based contributions.
Real-Time Inputs and Dynamic Tracking
the quality of being outstanding or extremely good
to recognize, establish, or illustrate the worthiness or legitimacy
a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end
the process of putting a decision or plan into effect; execution
give new strength or energy to; reinvigorate
an act, process, or methodology of making something as fully perfect, functional, or effective as possible
His experience with and insight to Quality Management Systems has provided him with the tools to quickly provide clients with a path to performance excellence
Dedication to providing benchmarks in assisting companies to compete in today's economic climate is unparalleled.
Quality and optimization guru with many years of practical experience serving some of the largest companies in the world.
Contributions included our operation being recognized by our customers and contributed to attaining repeat orders.
Get In Touch
Once the essence of your company is to exceed customer expectations, perpetual innovation will be the company byline. Company recognition as the organization of choice by your customers and suppliers is our greatest reward.”
It is a pleasure assisting company’s performance excellence Tactical Quality Solutions has been very fortunate to implement regulatory optimizations that have insured contract awards as noted on the testimonials page of this site.